I guess feeling left out is normal. The closest friends I've ever made was in college where we promised each other that we'll stay close together regardless if we get married and have kids we'll find time to hang out with each other. 2 years of college our bonds grew stronger and we get into the university stage. Although we got separated; 2 share the same uni in the country, another 2 flew off and the rest of us (including me) attend another uni in the country. For us who still stay in the country we still met each other usually having lunch together while we sometime Skype with the other 2 who were out of the country. Then we met another girl who seems interested to befriend us. We pity this girl because she seems lonely and we heard that most people don't like her so we said to ourselves 'why not WE try to accept her?' But as time flew the girl gets more comfortable to show her true colors and let's just say we don't like it too. My friends then realize whenever the girl replied to my text in our group chat she replies it harsher compares to how she replies others' texts. But again as time flies they complain less about her so I guess they were okay with her? Although I'm not so sure. But I realize that whenever i text there they rarely reply to my statement. They also talk about a band that I don't like, despite knowing the fact that I don't like the band. I even said that I'm okay with them creating another separate, different chat group just focusing on them talking about that band. They admitted they created one but they still talk about the band in our group chat. Knowing that they don't give a damn about my annoyance, I just let them but since i don't know what shit they're talking about i don't reply them. Later, I found out that they went out to hang out together without me knowing but they invited the new, annoying girl with them and it really hurts me. Because of that I never reply at the group chat at all because why would I talk with people who doesn't even care about me? even if i ask something they didn't reply me anyways. One day I confronted them in our text group about one of my biggest concern which is my body. The girl replied rudely so I texted them separately that I was upset with her rude remark but NO REPLIES. Suddenly they all left the group chat and i was like ???? And apparently i did something wrong and that i have changed into a big headed girl because i hang out with my online friends more than i do with them. Well they didn't seem to at all realize that I felt left out.

I still had my online friends whom i know from twitter though. They are better than the group of people i called close friends whom i met in college. They accept me as who I am and they were always there for me. our bonds grew stronger after I met with a couple of them in real life. Even if i tweet the simplest thing they still reply me. So whenever i need support i go to them. But now again as time passes i talk less with them and the same case of not being answered by them even if i tweeted in caps letters. So I guess feeling left out is norma.

Comments